In ASM Web Services we have been certified as digitalizing agents to grant the Digital Kit to SMEs and freelancers. But, what is the Digital Kit?
The Digital Kit is a financial aid, up to 12,000 euros, to boost the digitization of those who may find more obstacles in the way of digital transformation: SMEs and freelancers.
This aid is born from the great crisis caused by the covid-19 pandemic. The European Union launched the Next Generation European funds, endowed with 750,000 million euros, of which 140,000 were for Spain. This led to the creation of the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan, which includes the Digital Kit for the digitalization and technological promotion of SMEs and the self-employed.
What services can I use it for?
In ASM we offer many digitalization services that your company can benefit from using the Digital Kit:
- Website and internet presence
- Customer management
- Electronic invoicing
- Business intelligence and analytics
- Virtual office services and tools
- Social network management
- Process management
- Secure communications
In March, the program opened for the first segment of beneficiaries: companies with between 10 and 49 workers. As of this July, it is now open for micro-SMEs with between 3 and 10 workers. For the self-employed or small companies with between 1 and 3 workers, the turn will be between September and October (depending on the forecast).
Requirements to benefit from the Digital Kit
In order to benefit from the Digital Kit your company must meet the following conditions:
- Be a small company, a micro-company or a self-employed.
- Not be considered a company in crisis.
- Be up to date with tax and Social Security payments.
- Not to incur in any of the prohibitions foreseen in the General Law of Subsidies.
- To be registered in the Census of businessmen, professionals and resellers of the State Agency of Tributary Administration or in the equivalent census of the Foral Tax Administration.
- Not be subject to a pending recovery order following a previous decision of the European Commission.
- Not to exceed the minimum aid limit (€200,000).
- Have the Digital Maturity Level assessment according to the diagnostic test on the Acelera Pyme platform.
Want to know more? You can learn more here or contact us to solve all your doubts.